snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh Sir Liam, you look soooo cute in your snow clothes. One of these days you will be building a snow man, perhaps a snow hut, and then you will be sledding down the hills, maybe skiing with Suzanne ! You will love playing in the snow. I just know it!
See you Saturday,
lots and lots of love, Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
Oh, what fun to see snow falling from the sky above. You soon will enjoy in the snow with your imagination to create a wonderland of your own. I am sure Grandpa R can help you with the igloo since he lived in Alaska for several years and they said Alaska has lots of snow - more than everywhere else in the U.S.
Until I see you this Saturday, keep warm and enjoy your snowy days with your Mom and Dad.
Lots of love and kisses,
Grandma R
Post a Comment