If any of you know me, you know that one of my favorite Christmas songs is Baby, It's Cold Outside. Well, it is appropriate even after Christmas too. And it is cold inside too since our heater is having a difficult time keeping up with the weather too. I have Liam all bundled up and he even doesn't mind wearing a hood. As long as it is a hood with cute little ears on it.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
I am so sorry that the heater did not work properly to keep you warm in this wintery weather!!! But you looked so cute in that hooded jacket.
Next time, please ask your Mom to come to Grandma's home when that happens again.
Lots of love and kisses,
Grandma R
Liam....you look adorable in anything Mom puts on you !!! I know you are having fun playing with all your toys, despite the coolness in the house.
lots of love Grandma O
Post a Comment