Ok, I know this is ridiculous, but we can't resist... Especially when we go up to check on Liam and we find this. See what I am saying??? So darn cute, right???? Sweet dreams every one!
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Just adorable....how do you resist picking him up and hugging him tight? :-)
Just kidding...never wake a sleeping baby !
Liam...you are wonderful and precious to all of us.
love and hugs..Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
Your Mom and Dad are so proud of you. And so are we!
We are glad that you have an interest in books because reading good books certainly will help you discover the world otherwise you will never know... unless you are a world traveler.
Definitely, we will go to Borders again next time when we see you.... I can remember reading about Alaska when I was a young girl living in the corner of a Far-East country. After getting married to Grandpa, I had a chance to travel abroad with our first home in Alaska where your Mom was born and I had seen many things that I have had read in books when I was young. Dreams and one's imagination often come true. And one of my dreams was to have a grandson just like you. Look! dreams come true.
Lots of love and many kisses,
Grandma R
Post a Comment