Carole, Aaron and Graciela were brave enough to try and make it downtown for the Inauguration. Liam and I stayed home and manned the house with some hot chili and they came back just in time to watch the swearing in on TV. Of course the batteries on the camera died just before we could get some shots of Liam and Graciela, but here are some of the Preetam gang.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
What a cutie your friend Graciella is ! I am sure you had lots to tell her about growing up, learning to walk, playing...
lots of love Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
I know you are glad to add Graciela to your circle of friends. She is a cute little girl and what a beautiful name that she has. Her parents must be so proud of her.
Much love to you,
Grandma R
Post a Comment