O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Monday, January 5, 2009

A Play Date with Ethan







Ethan came over for a visit today, and Liam loved having company. They especially enjoyed having dinner together and talked, ate and laughed. They definitely were having a conversation, though I have no idea what they were saying, and they cracked themselves up the entire meal as you can see in the pictures.

2 comments:

Grandma O said...

Dear Sir Liam
You and Ethan seemed to be having a wonderful time together. I am sure that Ethan is a good friend, and you love having him over to play.
You have a little mischief in your smile, as you were talking with Ethan...I would love to know what the two of you were planning :-)

lots of love
Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,

I know you had so much fun having Ethan visiting for a short while. It is nice to have a few good friends like Drew, Ethan, Diego and Finn. I think Grandma O is right about your "mischief" smile.... We wish that we knew what you two were talking about.

Until I can see you again, lots of love and kisses to you.

Grandma R