O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Sleeping Pictures

Ok, so we are a little obsessed with our son, I know. But I went in to check on him last night and I found him curled up with Twilight Turtle, with it still illuminated and emitting star and moon outlines on his face. It was so precious. I of course don't know how to use the full capacity of our camera (sorry John--I am trying), so the flash kept messing up the picture and I couldn't capture the beauty of the darkness with Liam's sweet face illuminated by the lighting of Twilight Turtle, but I will show you what I have with the flash and without... Just close your eyes and imagine how cute it was.



Liam snuggling with Twilight Turtle. It really is dark, but I used the flash.
This is all I could get without the flash--just the illumination of Twilight Turtle. You can see the outline of his face and hands--compare with the below.

A close up of Liam hugging Twilight Turtle

2 comments:

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,

You are of course very precious to us all. Therefore, tell your Mom that Grandma R say it is OK to be obsessed of you. Who wouldn't be so proud of you? Grandma R likes the Twilight Turtle too - it is wonderful to look at the moon and the stars before you fall asleep.

May the lucky star find you and your universe be filled with the sweetest and best things ever.

Love you tons,

Grandma R

Grandma O said...

Yes, Grandma R is right, obsession is part of the job description for Moms. I just want to hug you !!!

You are sooooo sweet...we love you soooo much..
Grandma O