O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Liam's First Puppet Show


Liam experienced his first puppet show today with Mya, Diego, Jen and Drew. The first half-hour Liam was mesmerized and then that was about it. Good thing the show was only an hour long, but I think all the kids were in the same boat. We then tried out a new rec center's parent resource center. It was amazing! It had a bunch of toys, a great kitchen set up and a table full of pebbles. Liam loved that! He shoveled and shoveled pebbles into trucks and mills. It was so great! Now we are hunkered down and waiting for this snow. It has been flurrying all day, but we'll see if we get any real accumulation. Hope you are all snuggled and warm!


2 comments:

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,

So how did you like the puppet show? I bet it was fun to join Diego and Drew to see the show. I think you will get to like it because it is fascinating!

It was fun to see you yesterday for the photo session at the Time Capsule Studio. You looked so handsome - we can't wait to share those photos with your Mom and Dad, Grandparents O., Auntie C and Uncle Cha Chi as well as Uncle Mark and Auntie Delphine and your cousin Suzanne.

I know it is getting colder and there are some flurries in the forecast. I just hope that we don't have any snow on the road as grandparents O will be traveling to our Tet party this weekend.

We all look forward to seeing you. We will have so much fun together playing with you besides having our delectables for the VN New Year.

See you very soon, of course, lots of hugs and kisses to you.

Grandma R

Grandma O said...

Hello Sir Liam,
Well, I certainly look forward to hearing all about the fun you had with the puppet show, and playing with your friends at the rec center.
You are a fortunate little boy to have such a good Mom to take you to all kinds of different places to get many different experiences.

I know that you, Drew and Diego had a great time together.

We really look forward to seeing you this coming weekend for Tet. I wish we could stay longer so we could introduce you to the Steelers Nation of football :-)

But you will be properly dressed for the occaision :-)

Until Saturday...lots and lots of love
Grandma O