I stayed up to open the door at precisely twelve o'clock midnight to bring in the new and let out the old, just as Mom said to do. Let's hope I only let the good air in and nothing bad. But with Liam wearing his good luck panda outfit with the bamboo, that should keep me covered, right? With that cute face, he could invite trouble too, I suppose.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
Chuc Mung Nam Moi! You are so handsome standing tall and wearing that panda and the lucky bambo outfit - that certainly will bring you and your Mom and Dad a really good year.
I hope you are ready for the feast this weekend to celebrate the Year of the Ox. I can't wait to see you again - dressed in a traditonal outfit for the event.
Love you tons,
Grandma R
What, Sir Liam invite trouble?? No way !!!
I am sure you did a great job letting in good things and shoooing away the bad....after all you are Sir Liam, and a genius !
love hugs and kisses,
Grandma O
Post a Comment