O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sleeping Beauties


Liam and Izzy woke up with Fred this morning...at 3 AM. Everyone snuggled in bed and as they were dozing, I thought about how lucky we are to have such cuties. I used to worry about "the family bed," but now I know this time is going to pass so quickly. Plus, I stay at home to enjoy these moments and I do cherish these moments.

2 comments:

Grandma O said...

Dear Sir Liam, and Lady Isabelle,
This photo that Mom took, should win the "photo of the century" contest. It shows two beautiful children who sleep in peace. You are loved beyond measure. What a great blessing you both are to each of us in the family. Much love, Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest and Beautiful Isabelle,

You look like the angels sent from heaven! No wonder your Mom does not mind if you like to snuggle in her bed every morning. Your Mom and Aunt Cee Cee loved to get into my bed every morning when they were your age too and I did cherish every minute of it.

Your Mom is so smart that you are going to grow up so quickly and that she should embrace those little moments with you all.

Sweet dreams!

Love,
Grandma R