I see the Irish, but I'm not seeing any Vietnamese! 
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Dear Liam and Isabelle,
What fun you have together. I love seeing you laugh and smile in these pictures. The joy that you have in life is exhilerating to all of your family.
Happy St. Patrick's Day, today and every March 17th in the next 100 years :-)
lots of love Grandma O
You are so beautiful, Isabelle and your brother Liam is a handsome little boy. It is very good that you have some benefits from the Irish side of the family. So keep smiling and have fun on St. Patrick Day every year. It is part of your heritage!
Love you two very much,
Grandma R
Post a Comment