For the first birthday, we wanted to get something for each child that could be passed down to their children, should they decide to have children. For Liam, we gave him a MacKenzie Thorp print of a little boy pushing a dog in a wagon. For Isabelle, I just couldn't find anything I liked. Then I stumbled upon Nicole on Etsy and she create two fantastic pieces for our little girl. I liked her so much, that I then commissioned her to do a piece for Caroline and Mailee.
Looking for something for yourself or a friend? See all of Nicole's whimsical works at http://www.theenchantedeasel.com/ or follow her blog at http://www.theenchantedeasel.blogspot.com/
The below piece is what Nicole did for Mailee and Caroline.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




1 comments:
Dear little Isabelle, smiling sweet Isabelle,
I think you have such wonderful parents to think of giving you two special pieces of art made just for you in honor of your first birthday. You will have them as you grow, when you are grown, and when you have your own family....and always they will remind you of how very very special you are to your Mom and Dad and to Liam.
lots of love, Grandma O
Post a Comment