O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Izzy-Belly Burberry Girl







Fred was so cute and for Christmas went shopping and picked out his first Izzy outfit. There is something about a daddy who picks out his daughter's clothes that melts my heart. I know John picks out most of Mailee's clothes too and I think that is the cutest ever. Fred went crazy and sprung on a nice skirt to match the onesie we got from Caroline, John and Mailee. During our "photo shoot" she was crazy about her shoes--like mommy, like daughter. Of course I have some nice shoes to match in my closet that never sees the light of day now that I am a mom, but Izzy will have to wait for those.

3 comments:

Grandma O said...

Dearest Isabelle,
What a beautiful outfit ! Daddy certainly has great taste ! I am sooo glad you like shoes. I love shoes....maybe someday we will go shoe shopping together:-))) I would love that.
I think you make any outfit look beautiful, no matter whether it is fashion forward or backward:-))
lots and lots of love, hugs, and kisses,
Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Beautiful Isabelle,

Your Dad does have a very good taste in picking out an outfit for you. But I also think that you will always look beautiful and fabulous in all garments - from a plain T-shirt to an haute couture dress.

Grandma O, your Mom, Auntie C and I welcome you to the fashion world. We can't wait to go shopping with you for clothes, shoes, purses and of course, jewelry too.

Lots of love,
Grandma R

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Beautiful Isabelle,

Your Dad does have a very good taste in picking out an outfit for you. But I also think that you will always look beautiful and fabulous in all garments - from a plain T-shirt to an haute couture dress.

Grandma O, your Mom, Auntie C and I welcome you to the fashion world. We can't wait to go shopping with you for clothes, shoes, purses and of course, jewelry too.

Lots of love,
Grandma R