O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

An Apple a Day...Or How About Four or Five?


I can't say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, actually, it has our favorite doctor, Daddy calling down to me as I am folding clothes. "Hey Honey, you have to see this." I go up and there is Liam eating ALL the apples I purchased this morning. Each of the apples is in a different phase of "eaten", but there is no doubt I will be out of apples by the end of the day. Oh well, he may not eat a lot, but he does make healthy choices.

1 comments:

Grandma O said...

Liam..What a cute funny little boy you are :-))))
And yes, your Mom is right saying that you make healthy choices...what's better than fruit for a snack ???
Happy snacking !!!
lots of love, Grandma O