Grandma O came to DC to help me with Liam while I organized the house...something that is difficult to do while entertaining Liam. So Grandma O and Liam got to spend some quality time together, and I got to roll my sleeves up and get some things done--like things I wanted to do for months and months now. Liam is at that fun stage where he is a wordsmith and is learning new words by the second. The new words acquired during Grandma O's stay--oh my, grandma, wow--among others.
It was a great visit and a lot of fun. Thanks Ellen!




3 comments:
Dearest Sir Liam, Mom and Daddy...
Thanks to you for inviting me to help !!! You are 3 of the 6 best in the world :-))
love Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
You are one lucky boy to have Grandma O who also loves you very much and is ready to be there with you anytime of the year. Wasn't she great to be with while your Mom did some house work. I can see you learned some more new words. That is terrific to have Grandma O coaching you. She is the best!
Love you tons,
Grandma R
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
You are one lucky boy to have Grandma O who also loves you very much and is ready to be there with you anytime of the year. Wasn't she great to be with while your Mom did some house work. I can see you learned some more new words. That is terrific to have Grandma O coaching you. She is the best!
Love you tons,
Grandma R
Post a Comment