Liam was all decked out in his Steelers gear, including a terrible towel, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa O. The three of us gathered over at the Maloneys to watch the game with the gang, and Liam and Fred even won some money from the football pool. Whoo Hoo! Actually, it might have been rigged and it was just payment for us coming over...ha, ha! It was a lot of fun and an exciting game. And of course and excuse to hang with good friends and eat good food.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




3 comments:
Sir Liam...
The ultimate Steelers fan ! I just know that all your cheering and waving the Terrible Towel helped the Steelers win their 6th Super Bowl. I am sure they will thank you also :-)
You look terrific in the black and gold that signifies the "Steeler Nation".
I hope you had fun watching the game, and playing with your Maloney friends.
lots of love,hugs, and kisses
Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
You were the Star of the evening! Sorry, football fans, but I think you were the best. Your grandparents O were so wonderful in getting you the Steelers gear. I was glad that you and your parents went over to the Maloneys for some good food and company during the Superbowl game and even won the pool.
More kisses and hugs,
Grandma R
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
You were the Star of the evening! Sorry, football fans, but I think you were the best. Your grandparents O were so wonderful in getting you the Steelers gear. I was glad that you and your parents went over to the Maloneys for some good food and company during the Superbowl game and even won the pool.
More kisses and hugs,
Grandma R
Post a Comment