Liam's comb-over was getting a little too much like Donald Trump's, so we had Liam's first haircut yesterday at Cartoon Cuts. It was a fun little place with an elephant washing station (we bypassed that) and televisions at every cubby so the little ones could concentrate on the cartoons and not the strange lady with scissors and a water bottle. The place was completely packed as there were tons of parents who had the same idea. It certainly takes talent to cut hair on such a moving target and with a sharp instrument. I am glad I don't work there, but Ellie did a decent job--a little crooked in some places, but Liam is so cute that he can pull it off. We have a nice certificate to put in the scrapbook, complete with some locks of his hair!
Check out the pics of the comb-over and then pics and video at Cartoon Cuts.
Check out the pics of the comb-over and then pics and video at Cartoon Cuts.




2 comments:
Oh my goodness,Sir Liam, you are getting so grown up. You are younger than your Dad was at his first hair cut. And I think you must look increibly handsome with your newly clipped locks. I am so excited to see you this week. We'll play all day ! And maybe I can comb your hair too !
See you soon, lots and lots of love and kisses for you (and your Mom and Dad), Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
Wow! You look so very handsome after your first haircut.
What a fun place to have your haircut with elepant washing station and cartoons TV to entertain you while you have it done. Again, your Mom and Dad are superb parents to have, don't you think?
Grandma R
Post a Comment