O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Liam's crazy hair

I love how Liam wakes up in the morning, but his hair is especially messy after naptime. It reminds me of how baby orangutans look and confirms that his nickname monkey is appropriate.









3 comments:

Grandma O said...

Liam...you are sooo precious and sweet. I love your hair too...and it is growing quickly now. When do you think your first haircut will be?? Your Dad had his at the age of 25 months !!! I wish I could hug you right now :-)

love Grandma O

Grandma O said...

Ok...I can't resist another comment :-) Liam you look soooo adorable, I want to hug you right now :-)
love Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Liam the Cutest,

Oh, your Mom means that you are so cute that she can't resist calling you "monkey". But do you know that monkey is the most intelligent among all animals on this Earth? Anyway, you are our little monkey whom we love so much everyday of our lives.

Grandma R