Yes, it is March and yes, there is about 6-8 inches of snow outside our door right now. Liam had a blast running around in it, though his favorite activity was throwing off his mittens. Yes, we lost one of those adorable sock monkey mittens too. And yes, Liam was quite angry about having to go inside even though he and his hands were clearly cold.
Thanks Baber for shoveling at 3:00 before you left for work this morning. It made shoveling later today very easy despite the heavy snow fall. Love you!




2 comments:
Baber...now there is a flash from the past...that is what I used to call Fred 3 when he was a baby ! Liam, you seem to enjoy the snow and look right at home. Will you be a skier like your Dad, Uncle Mark, Aunt Delph, and Suzanne?? I am still telling Grandpa O about the fun we had last week. Wow..oh oh...oh my....oh yes, you are one of the best, that is for sure :-)
lots and lots of love Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
What a wonderful day to play in the snow! I know you had so much fun - it was your first playing in the snow that deep. March certainly roared in like a lion but I was glad that you had an opportunity to have some fun in helping your Mom showeling the snow off the walkway. I wish I could drive in to DC - not to work, but to watch you in action in that perfect wonderland!
Love you tons,
Grandma R
Post a Comment