O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Sir Liam the Cute, I dubbed thee....but now, I think Sir Liam the Handsome is a better name !!!! You are so sweet and funny...here in Pittsburgh, we miss you lots. But we will be down to see you in February for your first Tet party... the first of many. Being with you for the first week of your life was one of the greatest blessings of my life. (Don't worry Suzanne, another of the greatest blessings of my life was seeing you inFayence when you were only 12 days old !)
PS Tell Mom and Dad to keep those pictures and videos coming....we love them !

Grandma O

1 comments:

Family O said...

We can't wait to see you! I wish I could eat solid foods so I can partake in the Vietnamese delectables.
-Sir Liam