

It was so exciting to feel Baby O growing inside... He liked to kick and move his arms a lot and was very active; especially late at night. At first I didn't show at all, then around month 5 or so, I really started to pop! We took our last trip together as a couple to the south of France to visit Mark, Delphine and Suzanne and we got to hang out in Cannes just before the film festival.




2 comments:
BABY “O”
Who are you?
Are you pink,
Wearing diapers that will stink?
Or are you blue,
With diapers full of poo?
Who are you?
Will you look like your mother,
Or more like your father?
Do you have hair?
Oh! What are you doing in there?
Who are you?
I feel your heart beat,
And the kicking of your little feet.
You grow bigger each day,
In your own special way.
Who are you?
They say you will be a special one,
And will be full of fun.
What will your name be?
Oh! That will be up to me.
Who are you?
What will I name you?
Will it be Fred, Ted, Ken, Kim, Ellen or Sue?
Or will it be,
A name that pleases me.
Who are you?
We will have these little talks,
While I take long walks.
You will be a bundle of joy,
A little girl or a baby boy.
Who are you?
Your aunts Caroline and Delphine are full of joy,
While your uncles John and Mark are hoping that you will be a little boy.
Your grandmothers Ellen and Kim are waiting for you,
And your grandfathers Fred and Ken are planning fun things for you to do.
Who are you?
Your father and I are waiting too,
For you to make your grand debut
Baby “O”, we all love you.
K.R. Rhynerson
Post a Comment