After a few night's stay at the hospital, everyone was ready to go home. Mom (or now we can say Grandma O) was taking the first shift at the O'Brien abode to help out the new parents.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




1 comments:
A Zoo for who
I arrived on a Sunday,
In a very special way.
I opened my eyes to see,
Everyone looking down at me.
I was taken home the next day,
And put in my own room to play.
I was placed in a bed,
With a little white cap on my head.
They laid me down,
Bars were all around.
Because of my age,
Is that why they placed me in this cage.
The room looked like a zoo.
Oh! What did I get myself into?
There were monkeys here, there,
Monkeys every where.
There was a monkey in a tree,
He was looking down at me.
There was a giraffe standing tall
Up against the far wall.
Lions were also there,
One was even sitting in a chair.
There was a picture of a Coo Coo clock on the wall
I sure hope it doesn’t fall
Elephants were also there,
One was sitting in another chair.
There was also a musical sound
Coming from a carousel that was going around and around.
More animals were also there,
They seemed to be floating in the air.
I rolled over in my bed,
And cleared my head.
Now I see this room was made especially for me.
It is called a nursery
Post a Comment