O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Our Wedding-Nov 2005


So here is where happily ever after began for Family O.

1 comments:

Family O said...

I REMEMBER

I remember the day you were born,
It was on a cold Alaskan morn.
I remember taking you on long walks,
Along German rivers and having talks.
I remember the pets (Choo Choo and Chee Chee) you had,
And when we turned them loose, you were very sad.
I remember riding in a boat,
And down the Holland canals we did float.
I remember buying you wooden shoes to wear,
And the beautiful flowers that were in your hair.
I remember you standing in front of the Eiffel Tower.
You were as pretty as a flower.
I remember you climbing a Swiss Mountain.
And drinking from a Rome fountain.
I remember you in Spain on the beach,
And your skin turned red like a ripe peach.
I remember buying you a car and teaching you to drive.
Thank God we were both still alive.
I remember when you met Fred.
And all the things in a poem he said.
I remember walking you down the aisle,
And on your face was a beautiful smile.
I remember you and Fred holding hands,
As you exchanged your wedding bands.
I remember how happy you both looked as husband and wife,
As you opened a new chapter in the great book of life.
I remember!!!
God bless both of you.

Love, Dad



K.R. Rhynerson