Ok, maybe TMI, but we had to document this and I use this blog to help me keep up with my scrapbook--that I am a year behind on, but I digress... Liam went pee pee on the potty today for the first time. He was almost startled that something actually happened. We've been sitting on the potty for a while with not much going on but a lot of unraveling of tp and lots of singing by Liam. Hopefully this is the beginning of some very fast potty training. Crossing my fingers here.
We are proud of our big boy, Liam! He has also mastered falling asleep without too much gripe these days too. Sometimes he makes it to bed, and some times he finds other places in his room to rest his eyes.




2 comments:
Dear Liam...
We love you !! You are growning and magturing so quickly!!!
Seeing you asleep on your Red chair...we just want to hug you and snuggle :-)))
Lots and lots of love , and cheers for continued progress :-))
Grandma and Grandpa O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
Hooray! Bravo to Liam - you were such a good boy! Did you proudly say "I did it!"? I bet your Mom was thrilled that you had made another milestone. I am so happy to see that you have developed into a very handsome and charming little boy - even when you are asleep on the chair.
Love you so much as always,
Grandma R
Post a Comment