snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sir Liam the Cutest,
I am so glad that you like school. Your Mom has done a terrific job in prepping you for this very 1st day. You seemed to enjoy the activities that this pre-school has to offer, and Ms. Milam is so nice to you too. Have more fun as you learn along the way.
Bravo to you and your Mom for a terrific day.
Love you tons,
Grandma R
Dear Sir Liam the Cute,
I am so happy for you and proud of you, as you enter school for the first time. You seem to like being in the classroom, and look ever so grown up. Pretty soon, you will be doing things that will be new to you, and will love them.
Isabelle looked very happy for you, with her ever present big smile, and her happy demeanor.
I know you will make many friends and enjoy every day you are there.
I was reflecting on your growth and development, as I logged onto this blog. Pictures of you on your very first day of life here with us, were flashing on the side bar. You were so tiny, and so sweet.....and now look at you !! Still the same sweet little boy, but no longer tiny !!!
We wish you all the best this and every school year !!!!
Much love, the Grandparents O
Post a Comment