Liam said, "that tickles," when feeding the sheep. An awesome, fun day for an awesome little boy.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Sir Liam, I can see by the smile on your handsome face, that you were having a great time with the animals at the petting zoo. I like the way you know how to have fun no matter where you are. May you always enjoy life like you did at the zoo :-)
lots of love Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
You have such a awesome Mom who knows how to entertain you the whole summer long. From going to the pool, park, zoo, museum, gymboree, playtime with your friends, shopping with Mom and now to the petting zoo, she is a wonderful Mom, don't you think? I am glad that you have such good time having fun and learning at the same time. Guess what? you will experience some school activities in a couple of weeks. I think you will love it because you will meet new friends and learn more.
Love you tons,
Grandma R
Post a Comment