We are so proud of Fred's accomplishment with his research year--he won first place here at National Naval Medical Center at Bethesda, which sent him to San Diego, where he also one first price. See link below for article and some pics. It is good to see all of Fred's hard work and long hours this year pay off in the end. Plus it was a good excuse for a family vacay, just before research year ends and Fred starts his crazy, crazy hours back at the hospital.
http://www.med.navy.mil/sites/nmcsd/Pages/News/news-20100514.aspx
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




1 comments:
Dear Sir Liam, and Your Ladyship Isabelle,
I am so happy to see these wonderful pictures of the whole family in San Diego. I know you had fun with Mom and Dad and I know you are very proud of Dad, winning the research competition. Mom provided the love and support, holding everything together and the whole family wins :-))))
lots and lots of love Grandma O
Post a Comment