
We are lucky that Mark, Del and Suz were willing to travel again to see us in the states. Fred and I are feeling really guilty as we have only been out to see them about two times and Mark and Del are starting to get close to the double digits when it comes to them coming here. I digress... we had such a great time visiting with them and were sorry to see them leave. It was entertaining watching all the cousins together playing and even more delightful to have Fred Senior's extended family join us in celebrating Suzanne's 4th birthday. We even got a picture to prove it! One tripod and a bunch of takes, but we finally got a few good shots.
The time flew by quickly, and Del and I decided that we were going to get out to their home in the south of France very soon--even if that meant that I go solo with both kids! Remind me that I said that... But really, how can we not go out to visit more often! Anyhow, enjoy the photos.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




1 comments:
I certainly am enjoying all the photos !!!! The visit from our French family was fabulous OOOH LA LA :-)))
I still have warm and fuzzy feelings of being with, playing with, holding and just plain admiring grandchildren and their parents :-)))) Life is GOOD :-))
lots of love Grandma O
Post a Comment