





Our friend, Gretchen is not only a mother of five, including triplets, she is also a photographer extraordinaire! Check out her amazing shots of Isabelle and Liam.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
To the Royal Family O'Brien,
I can't begin to express how beautiful these photos are and what a gift to the Grandparents R & O'B, as well as aunts, uncles, and cousins of the R's & O'B's. Thank you soooo much for posting and sharing :-)) I just can't stop looking at them :-)))
lots and lots of love, Grandma O
I agree with Grandma O - these are the most beautiful and amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing them with all of us and making us very proud grandparents.
Our thanks also go to Gretchen
for the wonderful photographs that make us all very happy.
Grandma R
Post a Comment