I have been looking for things to share with Liam that have been favorites of Fred's and mine and came across this movie on youtube. One of my all time favorite Christmas movies and it still brings a smile to my face.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm_HUhHKWC0
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




1 comments:
Hi again Sir Liam,
I hope when Grandpa O and I are visiting for Thanksgiving, we will have a chance to watch these films together. We would love that.
It will be wonderful to see you, and have a chance to play with you, read to you, and just have fun.
I know that Grandma R will have lots of good foods prepared for us for our Thanksgiving celebration, and we really look forward to being with everyone.
lots of love hugs and kisses, Grandma O
Post a Comment