Liam has always loved leaves, but this season he especially likes them. He likes to collect them, jump in them, rake them, put them in the wheel barrow and hide in them. He helped Daddy rake up all the leaves in the yard and even loaded up his own wheel barrow. Sometimes he decided to dump them in a different location than what we thought was desirable, but we all had lots of fun and had some good laughs. Of course, we couldn't resist the photo op either and got some great shots that really epitomizes Liam's personality.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you Sir Liam...for putting great pictures up on the blog, and for just being YOU !!! I had a great day. I heard from your Dad, Uncle Mark,and many others...that's what makes a good birthday for me :-)))
lots and lots of love, hugs, and kisses...Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
You are marvelous - having fun and yet helping Mom and Dad raking leaves. I see that you had many leaves to load up the wheel barrow. Down the leaves will soon bring some snow for you to play in next season. Also, I love to see you helping your Mom planting flowers in the spring too. You are so helpful.
Most of all, I love your big beautiful smile!
Love you tons,
Grandma R
Post a Comment