snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
HI Liam,
I am so glad you like the quilt. It is a joy to create for you. But, I think you are the best part of the nursery room decor !!!!
Your smile is infectious, and every time we think of you, we smile too !
With much love, hugs and kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa O
Liam,
You look very handsome these days and are one lucky little boy!
I love the new quilt your grandma made you. it is beautiful!
Dear Liam the Cutest,
You are lucky to have a very unique quilt made with love by Grandma O. It tells your name, date, weight and height at the time that you were born. I still can vividly remember that Sunday morning - Grandparents O, Grandpa R, and I were so delighted and thrilled at your Dad's announcement with Auntie C at his side - that our 1st grandson has arrived - healthy and handsome as you can be. We were all so proud of you and this pride will live on as you continue to grow healthier and more handsome each day.
You are our raising star and we pray that your life will be as bright and happy as the smiling sun shining in that beautiful quilt. Grandma O has given you a piece of work-of-art that you can treasure for generations!
Much love to you as always,
Grandma R
Post a Comment