Liam is loving his bubble mower, but he is more interested in how the bubbles come out then actually mowing the lawn. Thanks to Jeff, Trisa and Skylar for the fabulous mower. Liam would love to come mow any of your lawns--just let him know!
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Sir Liam..
You are soooo talented ! Even though you are running for President on the Toddler Party ticket, you remain a child of the people and are even mowing Mom and Dad's lawn !!
I would LOVE to have you mow our lawn...when are you available? I imagine that you are booked solid.
I am so proud to be your Grandmother O ! You are a treasure in our lives, and a great blessing from God.
hugs, kisses, and lots of love,
Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
Wow! you are such a big boy now - wanting to help out with lawn mowing. But I only can see from the picture that - you again show us that your intellectual curiosity is at work. No wonder you are on the Toddler Party ticket running for President!
We are all proud of you and love you so dearly as you grow each day into an intelligent and smart little boy.
May God continue to bless you and your Mom and Dad.
Grandma R
Post a Comment