O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Liam's New Trick

This is for you, Daddy. I've had this exersaucer for months and months now, but there are still new tricks for me to learn! I am sorry you were on call and had to miss this, but I learned how to make the fish go round and round! You see, there is this lever that you have to push from left to right, and if you push it back and forth really fast, it makes those fish go around and around very fast! I love it! Now if I could only figure out how you and Mommy make the propeller of that boat spin.... Hmmmm....

3 comments:

Grandma O said...

Sir Liam,
You demonstrate every day that you truly are a genius. Congratulations on learning how to make the fish go round and round. You seem to be having so much fun. Your Mom is so thoughtful, taping your accomplishments for Dad. And I love the way you signal to Dad with a blink of your gorgeous blue eyes...you are so dear and precious to everyone in the famliy.
hugs, kisses and lots of love
Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,

I saw you did it! You are indeed a genius and a very handsome one too. I am sure that your Dad is so proud of you than you can ever imagine. You are very lucky to have your Mom and Dad - they are terrific parents who love you more than anything else in this whole world. And, don't you forget that you also have two sets of grandparents who love and adore you just as much.

Love you tons and many kisses to you today and more later,

Grandma R

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,

That is a really good thing that you are mastering the exersaucer - a good start before you take a walk. We are so delighted watching you having fun with all the toys that your Mom and Dad have gotten just for you.

So, continue having fun with all of the good things around you and know that we all love you so dearly.

More hugs and kisses to you,

Grandma R