Monkey--well that is a name perfect for Liam. He now wraps his arms and legs around you and is into EVERYTHING these days--so monkey indeed! Crawling, standing, furniture surfing--I have a difficult time keeping up with him sometimes. He is incredibly curious and his new favorite thing to do is to flick Fred's or my lower lip so that it makes a sound. Lovely! He loves playing patty cakes and clapping. He sometimes cracks himself up when he claps on his own. It is so funny to watch. Any little thing that makes a sound is his favorite right now. Even as I type, Liam is on the play mat with five toys going off simultaneously, with Liam chiming along in his own little baby talk. It seems he is telling off Mr. Lion right now and apparently Mr. Liam really teed him off... But he just made up with him and gave him a hug, so I guess all is well over there and I can continue to type.
He is eating big people food now, though I am still puree things for him too. Thanks to my Super Baby Food book and lessons I learned from Delphine, I can be that mom that makes her own baby food. Though Earth's Best is a good alternative for when I can't get it together and need to open a jar. Organic, delicious and affordable! His latest love--pineapples, but true to monkeys, he loves bananas the best. He can't get enough of them. No allergic reactions to anything--so hooray! Rita laughs at me with my four day trial period with each new food. I guess if/when I have four kids, I will toss caution to the wind and live dangerously too! Speaking of dangerous--Liam also has a new fascination of trying to stick his hands in poo when I am changing his diapers. Now, that is a little too much like a real monkey! No poo flinging allowed in this house!!!!!!!
Here are a few new pics for you to see. As I was loading up the pics, Liam had to take a peek at his video to give his final approval before I uploaded. Already, he is voicing his opinions!
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Good morning Sir Liam,
Well you are sooooo handsome and sooo perfect ! You look so happy, crawling and pulling yourself up, checking out the computer (and it sounds as though you are checking out everything else too).We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Pretty soon we will be taking walks up and down Holly Street....that will be lots of fun for us.
Enjoy your Mom's excellent cooking, you are lucky little boy to have such a good cook for a Mom!
hugs, kisses and lots of love Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
Oh, how so handsome you are - standing tall and sweet with that big smile that win our hearts every time! And, your intellectual curiosity at such early age also demonstrates that you are a genius at work.
We are so proud of you indeed. We will see you again really soon.
Love you tons and more kisses to you too.
Grandma R
Post a Comment