O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Congratulations Lindsay and Kirk!





Our dear friends Lindsay and Kirk got married this past weekend and so Fred and I were back and forth from our house to the festivities in Annapolis. It was a beautiful day for two gorgeous people. Of course we had to get a picture with Liam and Sabre before we left. Two days in a row of getting dressed up. . . no flip flops and capris for this stay at home mom this weekend. Nope, I took out my stilettos, and we stayed out late going to the after parties. . . and talked about Liam non-stop, showing pictures to anyone who asked (or didn't ask).

2 comments:

Grandma O said...

Hey there family O...
Everyone looks fabulous as usual! Sir Liam gets cuter, and more handsome every second.....and Mom and Dad....a beautiful couple inside and out!
So glad you had fun and were able to celebrate with your friends as they begin their married life.
I do hope they have the good luck to have a baby as wonderful and perfect as Liam.
I am sure every person who saw Liam's photo and heard about his brilliance was amazed...and perhaps a little jealous :-))
As I tell Liz, being biased is part of the job :-)))Apparently I am getting a rating of 10 on this part of the Grandma job :-)))
hugs, kisses, and lots of love
Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,

Your Mom and Dad are such cool couple and terrific parents too, don’t you agree?

We had so much fun with you over the past weekend. It was very nice to have you spending Saturday night at our house. Please make sure your parents know that they don’t have to worry about you when they need to attend their social functions - because you will have really good time with grandparents R anytime. I am sure grandparents O would love to have you visiting them over the weekend too but they live so far away. They are coming this weekend to see you though - so we will have lots of food to celebrate our time together again. Doesn’t it sound fun to you?

Hugs and kisses to you again, and again.

Love,

Grandma R