Dear Sir Liam,
Every time I think of you I smile. I check your website several times a day, and each time I see your face....well, I am in heaven !
We will be seeing you in June...
hugs, kisses, and lots of love, Grandma O
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




1 comments:
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
Aren't you the luckiest boy to have Grandma O and Grandma R around to love and cherish you everyday of our lives?
Just like Grandma O, I think of you and check the website for new pictures of you on a daily basis. It is so much fun to see you in different activities but it also brings tears of joy into my eyes each time I see that you are growing so quickly and so handsome. We are indeed so lucky to have you, and your Mom and Dad too.
Lots of love and kisses to you.
Grandma R
Post a Comment