O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Special Liam and Daddy Time



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam,
I am soooo excited for you to be able to ride your scooter. And I am so proud to see you wearing your helmet...good for you to be safe and have fun at the same time !
lots of love Grandma and Grandpa O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Liam the Cutest,

I am glad that you had a wonderful time with your Dad - riding your scooter and - yes that is very good that you wear the helmet for safety purpose.

We are so proud of you, Liam!

Grandma R