As we continue our Alaska cruise planning, we decided that we just had to bring Liam along on the helicopter/dog sledding adventure, but how do we prep him? He's great with dogs, but not so great about putting things on his head/ears. What to do, what to do? Oh, I could go through Fred's desk and pull out those 1980s earphones he still has. There is still a purpose for them! I think Liam is ready to go.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Liam,
It will be a huge adventure when we all go on the helicopter ride, and a dogsled ride while we are in Alaska! I am very excited, and we will have a wonderful time !!You look great in the earphones !
lots of love Grandma and Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
I know you are going to have a blast with the helicopter ride and see the dogsled race as you and your sister Isabelle will be on the very 1st cruise. It is a beautiful place with so many natural wonders and wildlife that you never encountered before. You will see whales, bald eagles, black bears,caribous and mooses.
Just count down the days to your adventure.
Love you and your sister tons,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment