It's here, the dreaded Baltimore rotation. For some reason I dread this rotation more than the Jacksonville one. Long, long hours and a very tired Daddy.
Trying to make lemonade out of lemons, we decided to go up and see what we can do in Baltimore while Daddy is working. We checked out the Inner Harbor for a few hours to get the lay of the land. Fred and Liam did some paddle boating. The paddle boats were in fun dragon shapes, and Liam had a ball! Izzy was too little, so we didn't to ride, but it was nice relaxing in the sun.
I am sure there will be lots more adventures in Baltimore in the next few weeks.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




1 comments:
Liam,
I am so glad for you, that you had a good time in Baltimore with Mom and Dad. The paddle boats are fun, and I see from the picture, that both you and Dad have your life vests on for safety. I hope you liked pushing the paddles and making the boat move through the water. Did you try any crab cakes for lunch??
Iknow you will have more adventures in Baltimore, before Dad is finished with this rotation, so enjoy every one of them :-))
lots of love Grandma O
Post a Comment