O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Isabelle has her first tooth!


Her bottom, middle-right tooth (of course, I need a dentist to tell me the proper name) just came in over night and she has been a trooper, with a few restless nights, but very little fussing from our little princess pea. We had to document it, since as many of the benchmark/milestones of a second child is often missed. Here she is with a sweet smile, just a few days shy of 8 months!

2 comments:

Grandma O said...

Dear Isabelle,
Congratulations on having your first tooth erupt. With that beautiful big smile, I can tell you are pretty happy about it too. I imagine it feels funny to your tongue....and maybe you are thinking "what's that sharp thing doing in my mouth?" Pretty soon you will have a mouth full of teeth. I am glad you are feeling better after your virus. Hugs and kisses to you and Liam. Say hi to Mom and Dad for us.
lots and lots of love,
Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Beautiful Isabelle,

I am glad that you progress nicely - having your first tooth just a few days shy of being 8 months old. I wonder that was why you had that temperature which scared us all. Anyway, I am sure you soon will have some more pearly white teeth to show with your engaging smile.

Love you tons,
Grandma R