O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandpa R!


Happy 72nd Birthday, Grandpa R! I was born on your 70th birthday party bash now two years ago. Everyone yelled surprise and I made mommy's water break just then and I was on my way. Since then we have had a lot of fun. I had so much fun with you at our party yesterday and can't wait to play peek-a-boo with you again. I hope Grandma R treated you to something extra special.

Love you!
Liam

2 comments:

Grandma O said...

Sir Liam,
Grandpa O and I join in your wish for Grandpa R to have a very Happy Birthday !!! Grandpa R (aka "Pop" :-))), is a wonderful, kind and talented man, who deserves the very best. I know you love him very very much, and are soooo glad to have your birthdays so close together.

Hugs and kisses..Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,

I know Grandpa R loves to be with you any chance that he gets. Specially, he loves to share a birthday in August with you. As you grow older each year, I am sure that you will get to know Grandpa R who is a great man with a big heart as he always wants the best of things for everyone else. But for now, he enjoys having you around to play peek-a-boo with him. I know that he always thinks the world of you, your Mom and Dad.

Love you so much,

Grandma R