Happy Birthday, Fred! Even though your wife can't keep track of your age (it is just that you look so young), I hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration. Liam sure did and really enjoyed the food-you'll notice in the picture of Liam with the food all over his face.
Happy 36th, I mean 37th birthday! We love you!




2 comments:
Dear Sir Liam,
You and Mom made Dad's birthday a very happy day indeed. And as your Dad's Mom, I say thank you to both of you ! The cake looks yummy, and really the 36 just speaks to the eternal youth of the entire family :-)))
lots and lot of love Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
August is the birth month for our family guys (Your Dad, Uncle Cha Chi, Grandpa R and you. It is great to have you all in our lives.
You were such a trooper to have helped your Mom celebrating your Dad's birthday. You could not have asked for a greater Dad than he is and we are so blessed to have him as our son in-law.
Much love to you,
Grandma R
Post a Comment