Dear Pop,
I am sorry that it took so long in the day to make this post. I have been keeping mommy very, very busy today. I escaped out of my stroller while at the mall today, I fooled Mom into thinking I was taking a nap, but instead I took off my pants and then threw my dirty diaper into the hall and then smeared my bum over everything in my room, and then to top it off Mommy couldn't find the cord to upload the pics she took of me with your birthday sign. Needless to say, I have given Mommy a run for her money. Anyhow, I hope you are having a fantastic day. I wish I were near so I can help you celebrate and add some excitement to your life like I do Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Until then, have a special day!
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Love,
Liam
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




3 comments:
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
You are so right to wish Grandpa O a Happy Birthday as we all hope that he has a Great day today to celebrate his birthday.
Fortunately, you will see Grandpa O tomorrow to give him hugs and kisses.
Love, and kisses to you,
Grandma R
What a wonderful treat on a very happy birthday! We can't wait to see Liam, his Mommy and Daddy and his other grandparents tommorrow.
Love,
Grandpa O
Hey there Sir Liam,
You are the best !!! Grandpa O LOVED your blog entry celebrating his birthday ! You are a dear, sweet, and very thoughtful young man :-) We are looking forward to seeing you this Father's Day weekend, when we celebrate the great Fathers in our lives....Grandpas O & R, your wonderful Dad, Fred (our dear son), and Mr.Brian Maloney, and Grandpa Charlie. So many wonderful Dads to honor and celebrate !!!
See you on Saturday....lot and lots of love, Grandma O
Post a Comment