We have had a lot of rain this spring and early summer--I mean A LOT! I love staying home with Liam, but it is a little challenging when we can't go outside and burn off some energy. Grandpa R. comes over once a week and hangs with us, which is a lot of fun. He is in his 70s, but he does a good job keeping up with Liam. Grandpa even makes up new exciting games for Liam like Earthquake or Circular Basketball. It is much more creative than my bringing up the playhut from the basement--don't get me wrong--that buys us some time too. That and the parachute. Then there is the classic Round and Round game that Liam has created. And who would have thought that a jack-o-lantern would be such a hit??? And off season too! Great fun on a rainy day at the O'Briens! :)
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Hi Sir Liam,
Well, once again you prove to be the best at devising games. Grandpa R is a great companion for basketball isn't he? I love your 'Round and Round' game. Hopefully soon we will be seeing you again, and playing with you too.
lots and lots of love Grandma O
I'm dizzy just watching!
Post a Comment