O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grandma O!




Hi Grandma O,

Liam here and first of all, I want to say
HI (hi-eeeeeeeeeeeeee)
and I also want to wish you a very
Happy Birthday!

I hope today has been filled with all of your favorite things. I can't wait to see you--only two more days--and we can hang out and talk, or we can run around and play too. See you soon and eat lots of Birthday cake!
Slobbery kisses,
Sir Liam the Cute
P.S. Mom, Dad and Sabre say Happy Birthday too!

2 comments:

Grandma O said...

Hieeeee Liam !
Thank you sooo much for the birthday wishes and the birthday flowers. We will have a good time next week, playing and reading and playing.
Slobbery kisses right back at you
and love to Mom Dad and Sabre....you have the best family !!!
lots of love ,Grandma O

Christine said...

What a great blog, Liz & co. It's an incredible way for those who can't always be close in proximity to feel like they are sharing in what makes each and every day so special. Beautiful job.

ps Now I have to add the playlist and comments blurb to mine. I may be hitting you up for assistance. Computer literacy was not something I learned at JMU :o)