Last week Fred was able to take a week off and we did all things Liam! We took lots of walks, went to parks/playgrounds, attended a music class, went to Homestead Farms, and ended the week with a Halloween/Birthday party and a visit with some of my high school friends and their kids. It was great fun and Liam loved having his Daddy home... so did Mommy.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




1 comments:
Hello Sir Liam
Well, I know it is Halloween, but
I am sorry to say, I am not scared of you in a pirate's shirt. You are tooo cute !!!!
I just know that you were the best child at the birthday party,and you are the best dressed 'Austrian' I know (sorry Andreas :-)))
hugs, kisses and lots of love
m/e/gm
Post a Comment