So this goes out to all of my mommy friends and is a gentle reminder to those my many family/friends who are expecting their first. How many outfits do you go through in a day? This past weekend I did ten loads of laundry! Yes, ten extra large loads. Thank you, Fred for my fabulous,hip and truly functional washer & dryer! Without them I would be beside my self. Oh my, how my life has changed! Gone are my stilettos and I replace them with domestic appliances! Anyhow, I realized yesterday that I change Liam about three times a day due to-shall we say baby fluid disasters of one kind or another-including disasters that somehow involve my clothes too more often than not. Just to give you an idea, here is a photo example of all the outfits we wore yesterday. Really it is an excuse to show more pictures of Liam. Enjoy!
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Good morning Sir Liam, Mom and Dad
Gosh, any excuse at all is good enough for the Grandparents O to find a new entry on the blog, and an opportunity to see new pics of our little guy ! I know that the Grandparents R feel the same way. Liam, be sure and tell Mom and Dad what wonderful parents they are. You are much loved and so well nurtured!
hugs and kisses, lots and lots of love Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
You don't realize that just looking at your smiling face with those big bright blue eyes (even in pictures only) can brighten up my cloudy days. Grandpa R and I have had a tough week but we felt much, much better just looking at you - smiling as if you try to tell us that everything is going to be OK. We love you so much.
Your Mom and Dad are encouraged to take more and more pictures of you as we love to see you growing everyday.
Love and kisses to you today and always,
Grandma R
Post a Comment