We look forward to celebrating when you get here with Uncle Cha Chi!
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




2 comments:
Liam...you are the best, and I can only imagine how pleased Aunt Caroline is, to see your adorable self, wish her Happy Birthday !
Give her a big hug from us !
hugs, kisses, and soooo much love, Grandma O
Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,
What a nice nephew you are to Aunt C on your birthday wish to her. Well, she is coming tonight from Florida with your Uncle Cha Chi to see all of us this weekend and we will celebrate Aunt C birthday together. I think it is wonderful that we can be together before Aunt C and Uncle Cha Chi move to the West coast for awhile. I am sure they will give you all of their love and kisses to you too.
See you really soon.
Love you tons,
Grandma R
Post a Comment