O'Briens

O'Briens
A twelve year journey including a very long ortho surgery residency, first year as staff, a move to Fort Irwin AKA The Moon, a move back to DC, and now finally settling for a while in the Augusta, Georgia area-this blog tells a story of a boy and a girl leaving NYC, both switching careers, joining the Army, starting our family, loving, losing, living... Buckle up, this life of ours is bumpy, but full of love and lots of adventure.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

As I was changing Izzy's diaper upstairs...

I hear Liam yelling, "sparkle, sparkle, sparkle!" and came down to see the below. He was throwing each tissue in the air, and I am assuming was trying to replicate a fireworks show. He saw his first with the Sambar family while we were in San Diego and was indeed wowed by "the sparkles"and I was wowed by the mess.

2 comments:

Grandma O said...

Sir Liam....
OH MY GOODNESS !!!!
Sparkle ??
You certainly look happy though. I am sure you were a big help when Mommy decided it was time to pick up the sparkles :-)))
I love the smile on your face...you are a happy little boy, and a lot of fun to be with :-))
lots of love Grandma O

Kim Rhynerson said...

Dear Sir Liam the Cutest,

Sparkle is everywhere! I am sure you had fun with those sparkles.

Definitely your Mom and Dad ought to take you out on 4th of July to see the fireworks, either in the Mall or in our local area. I can imagine you will have such a blast to say: that's the light! Yes, there will be lights of many colors and shapes which will be beautifully and splendidly displayed in the sky on that day of celebration.

Love you tons,
Grandma R