Aunt Cee Cee and Mailee are here visiting and I don't know who is more excited to have everyone together, Liam, my mom or me! It has been great fun having all the kiddos together. Mailee has been keeping Liam busy and loves baby Isabelle. Mailee showers her with kisses and Liam has been sharing his toys with Izzy too. I am not sure that Isabelle knows what to do with those toys just yet, but it is a sweet gesture. We miss Uncle Cha Chi, but we will see him before he deploys again, we hope! Here are a few shots of the kiddos.
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...




1 comments:
I love this set of photos !!! Grandma R looks as though she is in her glory with these grandchildren :-)))
Liam picking daffodils....so cute :-))
Mailee...a doll
Isabelle...sooo sweet and soooo beautiful
lots of love Grandma O
Post a Comment